Banana Protein Pancakes
YUM! It’s hard to believe these are actually good for you. “Banana Protein Pancakes” need I say more.
Cooking Time: 5-10mins
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Grease the pan with some oil.
- Once pan is hot, pour some of the pancake mixture into the pan so as to make a pancake about 3-5 inches wide.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the pancakes.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes each side, or to your liking.
- Re-grease the pan as needed for each pancake you cook.
- Serve with toppings of choice.
2016 07 27